FR-1 is our new GNSS flight recorder.
FR-1 has been certified by International Gliding Commission.
The level of approval is for all flights including world records.
• small dimensions 85 x 83 x 27 mm
• internal memory with capacity of over 8000 flight hours ( 1 fix / 1 secs )
• modern, sensitive 66 channels GPS receiver with internal antenna and the ability of connecting an external antenna
• powerful 32-bit MIPS microprocessor that allows quick generation of digital signature
• strong digital signature with 1600 bits RSA key
• Environmental Noise Level ENL recording
• acoustic signaling presence in turn point observation zone
• ability to load declarations and download IGC files using USB flash drive
• ability to easily select one of two pre-declared tasks
• PILOT EVENT pushbutton
• Supply voltage quality indicator
• DC 10-16V or 5V power supply
• Bluetooth module
• NMEA stream from GPS receiver output
• built-in 3-axis accelerometer +/-5g
Price is 299 EUR ( including VAT )
• power/communication cable
• pressure sensor calibration chart
• USB micro Pen drive
• printed manual
optional external GPS antenna : 10 EUR
shipping costs :
• Europe : 15 EUR
• Rest of the World : 25 EUR
• Bank transfer
If you want to buy it, please contact us
Logstream is a new company from Poland. Our goal is to provide modern electronic devices to gliding.
We plan to design and produce several types of flight recorders and other flying equipment e.g. digital variometers.
DownloadLgsConnect application executable ( v 1.3 )